Refunds and Cancellations
As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. Cancellation of order can be done only if the order is an advanced order of 6 hrs or more from the time of cancellation request.
230° Celsius has the right to cancel order and in such case full refund will be done from the website to the payment method used while placing the order for online payments. However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance:
- in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking;
- failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or
You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the website and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- us cancelling your order due to
(A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones;
(B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or
- you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 5-7 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit/debit card or has issued the UPI/VPA.