Terms and Conditions
Our website may use the Terms and Conditions given below.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to 230° Celsius and the terms “Visitor”, ”User” refers to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may visit this website www.230celsius.com. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Mumbai.
- USE OF CONTENT:
a) All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under licence, by the business and/or it’s associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
b) You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
- ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE:
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- USER ACCOUNT:
Registering at www.230celsius.com is a free service and you will receive a username and password upon completion of the registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify 230° Celsius of any unauthorized access of your account or any other breach of security, and
- When you use our website or send emails or other data, information or communication to 230° Celsius, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us regularly, as and when required.
- We may communicate with you by email, SMS, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding 230° Celsius and its services through email, SMS, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from us you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings. For any other queries, contact email@example.com or fill in the contact us form.